Sunday 19 April 2015

Long Overdue Update

Hello again!

I realize it has been a month since I last posted, that's partly due to business and partly due to me moving my more regular updates to my facebook page, which you can view here: https://www.facebook.com/JohnMullerArt

From now on I think I will be moving to slower updates here that will be longer. At the moment that means that I have a lot more background work from The Shepherd to show you! We're currently about 6 weeks from the film deadline, so the animators are all-hands-on-deck while the CG's ferret around plussing backgrounds and comping. Below are some of my contributions.







It's a busy time as we prep for internships, try to finish the film and enjoy the sun as it is finally returning to Denmark, but I think the film is shaping up to be something special!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment