Tuesday 24 June 2014

Pitches and the End of the Year

So our second year at TAW draws to a close with pitches for the Bachelor projects, which will involve the entirety of the third year in the production of a small selection of films.

For the past few months I have been working with a friend of mine on a pitch called The Shepherd, and today it was selected to be one of the films that will be produced next year, which I will co-direct. I felt I should draw something in celebration.


Let's just say it involves sheep and aliens. Now I have a whole year to make it a reality.

Holidays are just around the corner, but I won't stop working, as I have a portfolio, a side project and now a film to work on, so I'll be posting more here once I've spent about a week asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment